Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finally- MY family photos

So I have been taking lots of family photographs lately. More families than just kids as it is that time of the year :D. But me being a photographer, of course my own family picture is oh, three years old! (I know I know what is it they say about Dr's kids being sick and shoemakers kids being shoeless- maybe it applies here to !) So on Thanksgiving I got my dad to help (it was such a "burden" for him to have to play with my camera- I got my love of photography from him). Here is some of what we got: I think we did well. Thanks Dad! Now to pick one and order. I am going BIG this time. 16x20 matted in a 20x24 frame. And then I have to figure out what is coming off the wall to make room, lol! My walls are covered!


1 comment:

Audra said...

AWESOME! I like the top one, but you are right. They both look GREAT! Way to go, "Dad"!