Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Uncle Scott's family

This is my Mom's oldest brother and his family. I took these pictures back in (gasp yes I know) May! I am sorry :) But at least I finally got to them. Aren't they the cutest bunch? We just love them. And for my AZ friends would you believe that these were taken at a LDS church building? I was standing in the parking lot. So not fair, I know. We have grass at our building right? Oh yeah down in front in the flood control ditch :) And we do have trees we fight over parking under for their light shade. (light is the key word!)





3 comments:

Deidre said...

What a fabulous setting. They are all so pretty!

Allison said...

Amy, great job. They turned out awesome. I am sure that they will be so happy with them. What church is that?

Unknown said...

It is where we had Grandma's party.