Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Botanical Garden Field Trip Feb 2010

Bear asked me to go on his field trip with him.  The kids were on a Daddy kick last year so I was THRILLED to finally get a turn.  And to the Botanical Gardens?  Hello, botany major speaking- YAHOO!!  Now seeing as I was going with a bunch of 3rd graders I did just take my point and shoot but I plan on going pack when the wildflowers are blooming with my big one.  Bear just LOVED it.  I am so glad he wasn't bored but instead thought it was interesting.  I LOVE my kids!!!!

Aren't they cute?  They had books to fill out and a bracelet to make to help remind them about what they learned.

2 comments:

Amber said...

It's great to see those gardens. I miss them from time to time :-)

Um, can you say growing up? Kids, eh?

Allison said...

Looks like so much fun. All I can say is that your Botanical gardens looks a whole lot different than ours.