Monday, September 3, 2007
Regrets
So we have a zoo membership. We go on a fairly regular basis. I ALWAYS take my camera and take way too many pictures (if there is such a thing). So today we went to the zoo. And I decided not to take my camera because I have a ton of zoo pictures. WHAT WAS I THINKING? I swear I see everything in photographs anymore. I spent half the morning thinking that would make a great picture. We had a monkey in the Monkey Village as close to us as we ever have had one, like less than 6 inches. No camera. There was one less a foot away with a little baby monkey on its back. No camera. There was my sons absolutely enthralled. No camera. A bear actually up and moving not sleeping in a corner. No camera. SIGH. I should know better. Or I should get a little thin camera that is easy to ALWAYS have with me so I NEVER miss a shot. Hmmm......... time to go shopping?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
New pocket camera sounds nice. Perhaps the Canon SD1000 or the Nikon CoolPix L11? :)
ROFL. Geez, why am I not surprised to find your H excited about buying another camera?
Though, I can see the point to a point and shoot.....
You are crazy for wanting another camera! I think you have found your calling. You are a PHOTOGRAPHER!
Post a Comment