We went to the park Monday with some friends. It is spring break and the weather is fantastic.
RHM
So wild child saw RHM and another friend his age riding their two wheelers around without training wheels. I of course didn't bring our bikes cause- well I was tired and lazy I admit it- and they are hard to fit in the van. We did bring four balls and a Frisbee- of course they didn't play with those! Any whoo, so wild child decided it looked fun and convinced a friend to lend him his bike.
Friend who's bike he borrowed
Wild child proceeded to teach himself to ride a bike without any help- or even telling me he was going to do it. I turned around after checking out the other two kids to see what he was doing and was greeted with this :




No helmet, no help and all I could do was chase after him with a camera and thinking woohoo I don't have to teach him! He got the hang of it too! He gets the medal for easiest to teach to ride a bike award. No effort on parents part- gotta love that! I hope enjoyed the no helmet as that was the one and only time that will happen! Soon I will have up last nights adventure called go down the street peddling as fast as you can even though you haven't figured out how to stop yet. He came out great but I feel sorry for the trash can, agave plant, grass and street.









2 comments:
Wow! Good job Nate. SO much fun for me and David to spend the morning with you and the kids.
GREAT BLOG!
It really is amazing what he did! Great job Wild Child!
Post a Comment