We had so much fun at the park, even with the cold and wind. Breakfast was yummy- muffins and fruit and juice. And of course since my dad bought the food there was also cookies :D! The adults loved the time to catch up. My grandma showed off her new car. The kids loved the opportunity to play together. My cousin from my mom's side of the family (Allison) lives literally across the street so her son came to play with my boys too!


Parks are GREEN in Utah. Very pretty. And I suppose cold is better than burning yourself on the equipment like we do here right now! Of course the cold and the wind didn't bother the boys. They just LOVED playing together.


Isn't it cute?

He was upset over something but wouldn't talk to me so he just sat and pouted.

He obviously got over it and decided to play.
Great Grandma Dixie as my kids call her with my nephew.

My Grandpa hates getting his picture taken. My dad says he is just like his dad but he is more willing :)

My Grandpa hates getting his picture taken. My dad says he is just like his dad but he is more willing :)

My cousin Mandy's husband and two of her kids. silly Papa Kent and my nephew. We then decided with Grandma and Grandpa there to get quick snapshots of everyone with them. Thankfully Grandpa didn't throw his hands in front of his face for these. Two of my kids weren't cooperative but at least they are in it.

Sorry Spense and Nadia, I blame it on the cold and the wind ;) (we won't mention my lack of ability to notice Grandpa's head)
Did I mention it was WINDY?






1 comment:
Loved all these family photos. I was sorry I missed Spencer when he came to AZ but at least I see him and his cute family in the pics.
Post a Comment