Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

We are finally back

from our marathon vacations, first Utah and then California. Now we will just see how long it takes me to catch up :) I have swim lessons this week for the boys, a photography seminar, and the Princess Ball this weekend to be one of the Photographers for oh and don't forget and Fathers day to prepare for and that is just this week, next week is girls camp. I may have to stay up late- and I have to clear memory on this computer before I can even download California's pictures, lol! I take WAY to many pictures! What can I say I love pictures. Even if I am in a rut lately. You would be amazed at how few I took on vacation, less than 3 gb for a whole week of vacation! That camera got heavy to lug around and I decided to actually participate in vacation this time instead of just photographing it :)

No comments: