Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

catch up part one

I am so far behind it isn't funny. Oh well. the catch up will come in parts. Our a/c was replaced today. they got here at around 7 am. They haven't left yet. I had sick kids yesterday and lots of parties on Saturday (pics to come). One day I may catch up. Anyways, you may be wondering what the hearts are all about. Well it is tradition in our ward that when a girl turns 12 and enters beehives we heart attack them. Well I woke up last Monday morning to these all over my front lawn. Wild child took them down before I could get a picture so this has to do. I guess while they were heart attacking a new girl they decided to do me too. Even though they were sprinkler-ed on, I was able to read all but two. My family laughed at me as I was holding them in all sorts of light and ways to try to read them. But I had to as I wanted to see what everyone had to say :) I feel loved. Thanks girls! And then Sunday I was given a proper goodbye in YW and was asked to bear my testimony. What a blessing! And the cute Willow Tree figurine called angel of caring was a fun touch also. I have also received tender notes of thanks that I will treasure always. Add to all of that I taught my first sharing time in this ward. It was fun and spiritual day.

enough of my rambling. I have children coming home in a few minutes. More updates soon.

No comments: