Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Poor Baby!


So Sweetie here has been sick for over two weeks!
Seeing as I have no kids at home during the day to catch anything I watched her today for Audra. I was hanging up my new backdrop to get the wrinkles out and she was fascinated by it and sat on it. Seeing as she ran screaming last time she was near my backdrops I took advantage and snapped a shot. I think I like the drop but I feel for the poor baby. It is no fun to be sick. She is usually happy constantly moving girl.

3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

What a good friend! She looks pitiful!

Audra said...

She looks so sad. She is still under the weather but she is a trooper.

Thanks for watching her, so I can pretend to be super woman. Hee hee.

Petie said...

She looks so sad. Awwwww.