
Devin and Katrina Cammack
July 24, 2009
My brother was married on Pioneer Day. We traveled to Seattle to be there for his wedding. We LOVE his new bride. I am always glad to ad another sister to the family- the girls are still outnumbered though. I of course took along my photography gear. We did family portraits(to be seen at a later date). I asked their photographer, Kali Leenstra (http://kalileenstraphoto.com/blog/), if it would be okay if I had my camera out also and followed them around a bit. (it is kind of hard to be unnoticed with my gear). She was gracious enough to allow me to. So here is some of what I photographed. Check out her blog for more wonderful portraits of the happy new couple.
I was pretty much fly on the wall with my long lens, trying to capture more details and random moments as they already had a photographer to create portraits. These are all at the temple, I left before they were done. I also have images from the luncheon and the reception. And more of my family. Those tomorrow!



These were taken as they walked out of the temple. There were so many people with their P&S and I was off to the side so I took detail shots. We teased Devin that they had their very own paparazzi.
Yes I am in a photo (shock and awe appropriate here). This is all the girls in the family. Mike took this candid moment. 
My grandma Packer and the happy couple. We picked her up in Kaysville and drove her to Seattle for the wedding and family reunion.
Isn't she beautiful? She is also fun, kind and so very in love with my brother. I know we will get along great as she loves photography and dark chocolate. My kind of girl.
Katrina and her mom with their awesome photographer.

Mike snuck in a picture of me. I should of photoshopped the bags under my eyes but this is the real me :)

The temple is in the background. The Seattle temple has the most beautiful grounds!









2 comments:
Cute photos! Thanks for sharing them!
That's an adorable picture of you!
Post a Comment