My brother who actually lives in Washington's family. THe kids weren't too happy to be there. WE had fun anyways. These were taken in the town of Roslyn WA. Very cool little town.
Your photos inspire me! My familiy was just out and we tried the whole tripod/timer thing and oh my gosh...little boys are so silly. I love your poses... I need to be a little more creative! What lens did you use for you whole family shot? I used me 18-55mm and it just didn't get as sharp of focus as it looks like you got.
I used my 24-70mm for my whole family. I think I had it set at f/6.3 or so so that everyone would be in focus. What aperature did you use? That can affect it quite a bit.
My aperature was at 5.0 so pretty close, but maybe just not small enough. Next time, I think I'll try a couple of the same shots with different aperatures. Oh, have you heard of Pioneer Woman's actions for Photoshop. They are so fun to play with. You can find them here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/05/actions-update/
3 comments:
Your photos inspire me! My familiy was just out and we tried the whole tripod/timer thing and oh my gosh...little boys are so silly. I love your poses... I need to be a little more creative! What lens did you use for you whole family shot? I used me 18-55mm and it just didn't get as sharp of focus as it looks like you got.
I used my 24-70mm for my whole family. I think I had it set at f/6.3 or so so that everyone would be in focus. What aperature did you use? That can affect it quite a bit.
My aperature was at 5.0 so pretty close, but maybe just not small enough. Next time, I think I'll try a couple of the same shots with different aperatures. Oh, have you heard of Pioneer Woman's actions for Photoshop. They are so fun to play with. You can find them here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/05/actions-update/
Thanks for you help!
Post a Comment