Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sahuaro Ranch Park

About a week ago we went to Sahuaro Ranch park to take these:


This is Mike's aunt and uncle and their family.  I took Mike to be my assistant and we brought the kids so that they could see everyone and play at the park.  After Mike and I finished we ate snow cones with the kids and explored Sahuaro Ranch a little more.  We hadn't been to the far end of it very often so we went there.  I asked the boys to sit down and smile and I got this:

Only after I got this (which I love!  They even managed to do a cool color opposite look!) did I get what I asked for which was this:

I think I like the first one better.  It is so my boys.  We then explored and saw these cool buildings:





Everyone decided they needed to sit to finish eating their snow cones.  I didn't get one so I did one of my favorite things and photographed cool objects I found.  We sat by the tool shed.  Lots of old tool sand machines etc.  LOVE it!





I love the color of these.  So cool!


Notice the wooden spokes on a rubber tire?  Very cool.

Aft everyone was done we went and explored the corn field.  The kids loved looking for ears of corn.



And we saw a flock of birds take off.  I think the kids scared them when they went into the field!


We had a great time.  One of these days we will go down there when they are doing the free tours and actually  see the inside of the buildings.

No comments: