Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween.  It started off at oh 6 am with Mike and I waking up in Prescott to take engagement pics of his sister and her fiance in the lovely freezing Prescott weather.  It was beautiful and I got some great shots to be seen soon. 

We arrived home in time to let Grandma Lee go home and make chili for the ward cook off.  Mike made it and the kids loved it (yeah! since several of them swear they don't like chili).  We then got in costume (okay the kids did) and we headed off to the party.  Both sets of Grandparents came- yipee!  So did alot of other people.  IT was great!  After we went trick or treating around the neighborhood.  Okay Mike and the kids did, Jamie Jay and I stayed and passed out candy!  That I failed to take pictures of.  We have way to much candy- some is getting frozen for future use some is going to work with Mike some to school and who knows what we will do with the rest.  The kids got to keep 15 pieces each all to themselves.  The rest is community property.  Suprisingly they liked the idea.  I love my kids! (ps- too see more pics check out facebook _ I went overkill like usual)


Aren't they cute- I failed to get pictures of oldest.  She was a Broncos (yes you read that right) fan.  She joined us after the party with her family.

This is our Bishop.  Isn't his costume great!

Audra- you have the cutest family!

The two Harry potters.  It is all the rage in Third Grade.  Good thing they are best friends so no one was upset at the others costume! Don't they look thrilled to have their picture taken?

This one gave me the biggest hug!  I love hugs!



She won Best of Show!

Her brother bribed her will a ball so that she would let me take her picture!

Love the hair!



Us trouble?  Never!


How could I not take this pic?

4 comments:

Audra said...

We had a great time and these pictures just bring back the fond memories. Thanks, Amy for taking such great photos!

Trevlyn said...

These are wonderful! You and your camera make a great team! :)

Deidre said...

Love the outfits and how warm it looked!!

Amber said...

Those are great pics. Looks like it was a great year.