Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Play group at the park


Yes I went to playgroup at the park even though all my kids were at school.  I am either desperate or just friendly take your pick!  I needed to check the park out for an upcoming photo-shoot anyways.  I had a blast.  I may even go again next time!  Sans kids and all.  Here are some of the pics I got:
   
I pulled out my camera to take pictures of the park and these cute girls asked me to take their picture how can I say no to these sweet faces?

This cute thing worships the ground my daughters walk on- or at least she really really likes them.  Good thing they like her too!  She is a cute fun little girl. 




I think this park will work nicely.  It has some really cool spots and I didn't even exp;ore the whole park just the parts next to the playground (below). 


1 comment:

Amber said...

So much fun! Outside is for everyone, not just those with kiddos to drag about.