Friday Grandma and the boys came to my house and we headed up to a new park near my house to play and have a picnic. It is almost surrounded by mountain preserve and is very nice. The weather was BEAUTIFUL- low 80s! Woo Hoo. Much better than today (high 90s). It took Zack a few minutes to warm up to the park but he loved it. It took Thomas a few times of going down the slide with Zack before he would let Zack go down by himself. I love big brothers who watch out for little brothers! After the park they came back to my place and Zack took a nap. Then Thomas and my two boys got to play all night. We did movie and pizza night- didn't want Thomas to miss out on their family tradition! We watched Monsters vs Aliens. Thomas spent the night. They all slept on the floor. We have no idea why. There was plenty of bed space. They crack me up. Of course after the park I seemed to forget that we have 7 cameras at our house (they are not all mine- I promise- my kids each have one too! and Mike) as I have no more pictures of the entire weekend! Spense and Grandma And Grandpa took the boys to Castles and Coasters Saturday night. I heard they had a blast. And my boys were very grateful Uncle Spense's phone died. It meant they didn't get home till really late! They were so good the next day that I couldn't mind. Maybe I need to keep them up late more often. They weer so well behaved Sunday morning. I am so glad they came and visited. We had a blast! I wish we lived closer to them.
Ps- did you notice? Blogger added extra large as a picture option. Too cool! It was not there yesterday but is today. Love it! Even if all I am posting today is my sad snapshots. I was too busy having fun to take good pics, lol!




No comments:
Post a Comment