Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend guests - Thursday


My brother and his two boys came for a long weekend last week so that my brother could attend some dental thing (don't you love the technical term? It was a class or conference or something- I honestly don't remember). I volunteered to help my mom with the boys during the day- such a sacrifice I know ;) .  Thursday we took them to the new Phoenix Children's Museum.  We thought it would be fun to take the light rail down.  Zack absolutely loved it!  I don't think I have ever seen him sit so still for so long.  He also waved at people we passed by.  So cute!

The museum had a noodle forest.  I think that was their favorite.  I had definitely never seen anything like it before.

Had to pull Zack from this one screaming after who knows how long.  He LOVED measuring and pouring.  Of course by the time we got to the next activity he loved that one too!

Mom will hate me for this one but. .  she is eating the boys yummy creations from the kitchen!
We loved the pizza dough.  Such a cool idea!


They had this really cool bike path that had signs and went through a car wash.  Other than the fact that Zack kept putting his foot down, I think Thomas really liked driving his brother around.   Then Zack wanted to do the driving and ended up needing some grandma power!

Zack loved to lead me by the hand everywhere!  I loved it.  Since Mom and Dad weren't around Aunt Amy was actually kinda cool! 

We went to lunch at TGI Fridays at the Ball park. Grandpa meet us there- I forgot to get one of him with the kids- oops! There was a fall ball game going on- Thomas loved seeing that. 


Like I said Zack loved the train!

After all the kids got home from school we hung out to play for a while and then meet everyone at Chino's.  My kids reaction when hearing Uncle Spenser was in town was "we are going to Chino's for dinner right?"  I guess we do have a tendency to go there when one of my brothers is visiting!  So much fun. 

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Glad that someone took pictures Amy! Actually, we have pictures of the things you don't so that works out great! Thanks for all of the help with the boys. I know they had a great time.

Unknown said...

Okay so I was doing laundry today and in the boys second hamper (they have two and only brought the other one down earlier) I found one of Thomas's shirts. Why it was in our hamper is beyond me but. . . I will wash it and get it mailed to you.

Deidre said...

Too much fun! David actually got lost in the forest...makes us miss things and people down there.