Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Playing around

So I have been playing around with bloggers new template designer feature.  I use blogger in draft (kind of beta testing type thing) so I am not sure if it is available to everyone or not.  It is under the design tab.  It is very cool.  It lets you customize without using html alot more.  But what I want to know is if they let you pick and choose among a ton of pictures and designs for the background why won't they let you upload your own to use?  I know how to host it somewhere and point to that etc but why not in the nifty new designer directly?  I hope that is an improvement soon to come !!!!

So you can add additional pages to your blog now- like and about me or contact page etc.  I see the use for my business one but what kind of pages would I do for a personal one?  The whole blog is an about me page, lol!  Any suggestions.  The look of the tabs on top is kinda cool so it would be fun if I could think of a good topic for one, lol!

Now to figure t if the preview feature isn't working because of my computer or the website. . . May have to have techie hubby help if he isn't to tired from serving on a jury.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You can let your kids each have one and use it like a jornal where they can post picts and what they did. That may be something your girls might like.

Harmony said...

I'm not sure about the additional pages, but play around with the font a little more. It's hard to read!

Unknown said...

That other template was just too busy. I jkeep thinking I want a cuter blog but then they always seem to busy to me. One day I will settle on somethin gI love, lol!

Deidre said...

I've seen lots of baby Brad photos but not lots of you. How fun! Thanks for sharing.