Wild child had his birthday a few weeks ago. He wanted a Gardening party. His sisters were worried it would be too girly but I think we pulled it off. First we had the kids paint their own pots. We then played pin the tomato on the vine (Sunshine made the vine I did the tomatoes). That was hilarious as Mike spun them so much they kept going off in all sorts of weird directions. We then had presents and pizza while I glued their named tomatoes onto sticks to put in their plants. After dinner they planted their tomatoes. After everyone finished we had dirt cups made of cupcakes (Wild child said he doesn't like pudding- news to me!!!) It was a fun party. I love having my kids plan their parties. They always end up so interesting!!!







1 comment:
Fun party. It must be nice to have lots of party planninh help!
Post a Comment