So I agonized the last few days about my hair appointment today. To change not to change how much? Etc. . . I have making these decisions but. . Decision made- went with same in front- shorter in back and highlights. Change keeps us feeling alive. :) It has been a while since I have had highlights. Kids took the pics for me. Our P&S charger is lost so they used my camera. It is heavy- it was funny seeing wild child try to hold it up. Sunshine took a turn also. I am impressed I am in the pics with a whole head- even the ones wild child too. It is heavy and hard to hold still for such little hands. My shirt and the backdrop don't really go put it was what was up.
And yes the highlights are subtle. I am a low maintence kind of gal.
They are more noticable on the other side of my head. Should have turned the other way. Oh well. and yes I did photoshop these even if they are snapshots. Who doesn't want to remove wrinkles and fine lines without harsh chemicals and peels? (oh and whiten teeth a little too?) I did leave some -in just softened. Do want it to look at least kinda like me :)
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love a new hair do.
Like it short in the back. Very nice.
Post a Comment