Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My wild child


He let me practice on him today. They turned out so cute I may just leave it as his birthday picks or I may wrangle him into it again we shall see. He says he wants to do it again.  hard to turn down a willing victim. He is a child of great expression and I think I caught most all of them. I bought this drop used to use for my oldest 8th grade promotion pics. I think I will love it!


His sister tried to make him smile naturally (he was being cheesefest) and this is what she got instead!  He doesn't liek her trying to get him to do anything!





3 comments:

Melanie said...

When did your kids get so old? That means that we're getting old too...not good. We need to get together this summer!

Unknown said...

Yeah I am so not old enough to have a child going into high school this fall and my baby turning seven! Or at least that is what I tell myself, lol! We so need to get together this suummer. It would be fun.

Trevlyn said...

Love the new background! And the kid in front of it! :)