Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baseball Season


The boys just finished baseball season.  They were so excited to play on the Diamondbacks because it meant they got Dback jerseys!  They had a great season and worked really hard. Bear loved first and third base and wild child loved catcher.  Mom is just glad they were on the same tem so that we didn't have to live at teh ballpark this spring (unlike last spring! We had one coach pitch and one tball that season.  We were ALWAYS at the ballpark it seemed.)

I love the tongue sticking out.  He does that when he concentrates!



Playing third.  He got several outs.

 Both boys stick out their tongues, I guess.
                                                                          an out at first!




 RHM  wild childs best buddy.  We played his team for our last game.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Cute picture of the kids with their bears. And your Dad totally sticks out his tongue too...I don't know if he knows it but he does.