Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

So we spent Halloween at my parent's house visiting with my brother Brad and his cute boy who were in town.  We ate yummy food, watched the Cardinals game (yes we endured that torture) and passed out Halloween candy.  Nat very many little kids came to my parent's house, mostly teens and preteens.  I am used to my neighborhood with all the little kids.  We had fun. 


 We got to make our own mummy dogs. Either brats, hot links or chicken sausage.  I love my mom!

 He looked so excited watching hte festivities!!
 Finished product. YUM!!!!!

 Salad and chips to go with it. 
 Even after them moving away, Uncle Mike is still the favorite!!!!!  No fair.  :)



 He loved passing out the candy.  So cute!


1 comment:

Deidre said...

Oh my goodness! I almost just cried a little, and I've been thinking I'm a bad Mom for not missing him enough...all it took was seeing him!!! Glad he is in good hands though...thanks for posting this so quickly.