Ward Trunk or treat was last night. Chili cook-off and hot dogs, games and of course trunk or treating. We did simple not much stress costumes this year and I loved it!!! And they all looked so cute.
Isn't he the handsomest scarecrow you ever did see?
He read a book about Egypt and wanted to be a mummy ever since. Not the scary kind just a regular mummy :) Thanks mom for the fabric!!!
Have you ever seen those poker tournaments on TV? Apparently there are lots of hoodies and sunglasses. This cutie was a professional "mormon" poker player- which means a game of skipbo instead of poker- clever girl. She was going to be a witch- not entirely sure I understood the last minute change but hey it worked.
Gotta have Captain Hook with us.
Jr and Sr together. It was great to have both sets of grandparents there!!!
The hair has got to be perfect- of course.
We eventually moved the wrappings down to be able to eat better but he made us put them right back up when he was done eating.
One of the great things about Trunk or Treat is hanging out with all of our friends.
Wrong colors (blue rules!) but a cutie nonetheless!
Sunshine's friend- they are looking so grown up. Isn't she beautiful?
Mike won the adult costume contest.
We had grandparents on each side. So much fun!!!!!!!!
My pumpkin patch. I make one every year. I guess it has become tradition.
I think someone ate some of his stash while gathering it. Don't you?
Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
You capture great pictures of nice events. Well documented and great work.
Aw Thanks Audra!!!!
The messy face only adds to the scariness of the costume! So fun! I can't believe that we were two streets away on Halloween, we should have walked over and gone trick or treating at the Cammacks. It's okay if it's just to show off your kids right?
Post a Comment