We had our family pictures taken last night. So much stress picking out the right outfits and doing everyone's hair and getting there on time and meeting the photographer. It is so strange being on the other side of that equation! I decided I was tired of worrying about all of the above plus the posing and lighting and settings and then handing the camera off and not being able to see me to pose myself etc. So I convinced my hubby it was worth the money to hire someone so that I wasn't so stressed out. (okay me paying for most of it helped too :) ). I met Kathy Scoffield through a photography group that I am a member of. Her work is beautiful. (http://kathyscoffieldphotography.com/ ) She was wonderful with my kids and it was so nice to be in another's capable hands (even if it was weird to not being the one taking pics of my kids). I can't wait to see the results! I do my kids own individual portraits. I did the girls a few weeks back but hadn't done the boys yet. So while Kathy was taking some of my girls and Mike I took a few minutes (literally just a few) and snapped some really quick. I was going to finish off after the family session but they said they would rather do it another day. I think they think I will forget but I won't :) So after we were done we ate at Grimaldi's Pizzeria at the Marketplace at DC Ranch. A friend of Bear's suggested it. It was yummy! Such a cool shopping center. I am heading back there with the boys soon to finish their portraits!! Thanks Kathy! Can't wait to see the portraits!
He wasn't excited at all to have his picture taken was he? We gave Kathy a run for her money with the boys to get natural smiles. Tried something new with the one below- not sure if I like it or not.

Cute boy!!!!
I love this one- Now to go back and do some more editing on it.









No comments:
Post a Comment