Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How I spent columbus day

My girls had the day off but my boys had school.  I really wanted new pics of my girls but they hate getting their pictures taken (Or maybe just really tired of it :) ) So I bribed them.  New clothes (they are for family pics too at the end of the month) and they each got to invite two friends to come along.  (I had a car full of giggling teenage girls, lol!)  So the morning was spent taking pics.  They are the last ones braces free for Gina as she got braces yesterday afternoon.  I haven't had a chance to edit very many yet but here are a few I worked on.  Such beautiful girls!!!!

 My twelve year old beauty who is now as tall as I am, sigh!!!  (by that was that is a classic look of hers- she doesn't like showing her teeth- she will get braces next- oh and if there hair looks retro to you you must have lived in teh eighties!!!  What goes around comes around I guess- I thought I had seen the last crimper years ago!)
 Next time you see these teeth this free they will be very straight!!!  Isn't she gorgeous?



These girls were great and we had a blast- If I had a bigger car I would have taken even more girls.  My girls have fantastic friends!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Who are these women you call "your girls"?! sigh...we are getting old my friend. What cha doin on Halloween? Be around your parents?

Unknown said...

I will be at my parents on Halloween proper. How about you?

Unknown said...

Oh and Gina told me I was getting old. I was struggling just a tad with all of the up and down at our family portrait session, lol!!!! My body doesn't go from sitting on the ground to not over and over as easy as it used too.