I haven't posted in forever, I have a ton I want to post but no time, lol. I hope that one day I will feel at least almost caught up in life. This adorable wild child of mine is on my mind a lot lately. I took this about a week ago when he was being my helper. He is such a sweet kind boy who is also wild and crazy sometimes :) He gets to visit two drs and and ortho on a regular basis and I feel for him. Its no fun at 8 to be poked and prodded a lot. He has such a good attitude about it most of the time. He even thought it was kind of cool when they drew blood for tests. Mike took him (yes, really and he (Mike) even managed to not pass out- maybe he has finally moved past that stage) and said that he did great. Lets hope the DR visit next week goes well and that he won't need to many more tests. I have been a human pin cushion myself. It is no fun. But as hard as that is I would much rather it be me than my child. You just want everything to go perfectly for your children and it hurts when it doesn't. And yet I am so grateful and blessed that everything is manageable and while a pain not a huge deal. We are so blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment