So Wild Child turned 9. He just had his party yesterday and they had a great time. He wanted to play games so we went to the game cupboard and pulled out a huge stack of games that would work with a group of 8 and 9 yr olds. So they made their own mini pizzas (such a great party activity, takes time and they all get to pick exactly what they want to eat), played games and had an ice cream sundae bar. Seems to be a popular pick at my house, which I love because I don't have to make a cake!
yummy!
my adorable goofy kid.
great bunch of kids! They loved playing Apples to Apples. We also did paper airplanes later but I didn't get any photos of that.
I think they loved making them and so easy!
Gotta get in a game of jumbling towers! (like Jenga)
Ice cream anyone?
I asked if I could take a picture he said "wait Mom!" got his spoon full put it up to his mouth and said "okay Mom I am ready now!" So my wild child.
















No comments:
Post a Comment