Our view right into the sun as we waited for promotion to start. It was our second time. I knew I should bring a book to pass the time but it was too windy (I was constantly holding down my skirt), so I took photographs instead. I can't believe my beautiful girls are growing up so fast!!!!
She wouldn't let me take promotion portraits like her big sister did so these are the best I have. Maybe I should have made her but I was nice momma.
Silly Papa Kent
yes I am in one! She wanted to make sure everyone knew she was taller than me so she stood on a bleacher row and almost fell into me.
They thought they were being funny by posing for a picture this way but I think it is cool so it made me happy!
Grandma Cammack
Grandma Lee
Big sister, friend and promotion candidate!
Love the love from little brother.
are we having fun yet?






















No comments:
Post a Comment