Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi ho hi ho its off to school we go



So they teased me today. They seemed really excited for mom to take pictures of them on their first day of school and then decided it was to bright, to hot and they just wanted to get to school! Oh well.
They were so excited to go to school. Especially my first grader, from like seven this morning, is it time to go yet. . . .is it time to go yet. . . can we go now. . . I don't want to be late. . . and then we get to school and it is when is the bell going to ring. . . is it going to ring yet. . . mom. . . .
His friend from his class came with us this morning also. I think that made his day too!
They all got new backpacks and lunch boxes this year, including the youngest of course! His was a Cars one of course. Thankfully it was on a very very good sale. So he is set for kindergarten next year! They all also got new school clothes. The younget got some too but he doesn't want to wear his until he goes to preschool! They are all very cute but my wallet says ouch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all are very cute!

Shoot, I only had to buy new for two of them. I'm not so sure I want to do it for 4!

And this should mean I can bug you more during the day now too. ;)

Trevlyn said...

I love the second picture! I can't believe how grown-up G looks in the first picture!!! Scary! Hope they had an awesome first day!

Audra said...

Too funny! I love how they are only posing for a little bit. They are look nice in the first day of school clothes.