1. Celebrating my 1 year anniversary(to the day)
2. getting sealed (to the day)
3. starting my last year of college
4. letting our oldest "style" my hair for the sealing
5. getting settled in in what my dad calls the "the rabbit hutches"
Five songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Anyway (Martina McBride) (if you don't know them you should it is my theme song right now)
2. Unwell (Matchbox 20)- really I'm not crazy I promise :)
3. How Great Thou Art
4. Remember When (Alan Jackson)
5. I Stand All Amazed
Five Things I Would Buy if I Were a Millionaire:
1. Every thing I need and want for my photography (it is a LONG list)
2. pay off both sets of parents houses
3. House with a front porch, bigger yard, place for a dedicated studio, and pay for yard maintenance
4. Save some
5. a vacation without worrying about how much it cost
Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1. parachute pants
2. pegged jeans
3. tshirts with the sleeves rolled and folded in
4. stirrup pants (especially with keds)
5. big poofy bangs the size of texas
Five Things I Would Like to Do:
1. Take more and better pictures (I want to one day be really, really, wowing good right now I am just good)
2. Travel to all the places I want to see and see all the historical stuff
3. Believe I can succeed
4. get all of my house organized so that it is all done at one time
5. Have fun being me
Five Favorite Toys:
1.D80
2. sb600
3. Desktop
4. not really a toy but -books!
5. did I mention my camera?
Five people I tag to complete the blog game:
I don't have five friends that I know Blog but if you do then you are tagged (unless you have already done it)
2 comments:
Hehehehehe! No pictures in your post. Hehehehehehehe!
I guess I figured my sb600 was on my D50, so it was all one and the same. Oh, and btw, when you visit the historical sites you sure as heck better take me!
RE: "Anyway"
I'd never heard it, but I just looked up the lyrics, and I like.
Post a Comment