My Grandma is here to visit for about a month. She has been here for a few weeks already. We love having her her. I thought I would take the opportunity to have a new four generation done. Mike was off doing his church calling so any one with me in it required me using my remote and hoping no one moved from when I set it up until the camera went off once I was in it. I am so excited to get these printed out!



The kids of course wanted me to take some of just them. They are so cute somedays I have to beg and some days they do. :D






2 comments:
The photos with Grandma Packer came out great. I think they really are so cute! Your kids are getting so big now, but are as cute as always!
I thought I'd left a message saying how nice these looked, but obviously I hadn't. Well, the sentiment hasn't changed!
Post a Comment