Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Valentines day

Our Valentine's Day was great. We started out with pink pancake hearts for breakfast. Yum!
Then off to school the kids went. My valentine for Mike was getting a sitter and meeting him at Pappadeaux for lunch. Not only was it fun to be with my sweetheart but the restaurant was also giving all the women a long stem rose.
After work Mike came home with these beautiful red and cream roses for me. They are a deep warm red on the inside and cream on the outside. As they open they are just beautiful
The boys each got one of these from Mom.
The girls got this beautiful bouquet of pink flowers from Dad. They were so excited.
We then had fajitas for dinner by request but I didn't take any pictures because by the time it was done I had to run off to my photography seminar. I have the best husband in the world to be okay with me going on Valentines day. (Especially since I didn't get home till almost midnight). I came home with a bunch of samples from my lab, a dvd and new ideas! Thanks Honey! I love you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah! It lasted that long?!?!

Was it good? Tell me, tell me, tell me!

Trevlyn said...

Gorgeous flowers!