Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Party Time!



Saturday Mike's work had a party at his office. I can't turn down a free lunch so off we went. We got to eat hamburgers and hot dogs. Yum. We then got to ride the Wells Fargo Stage coach. There are 6 of them in the world. It was pretty cool. Click on the collage to see more. I got a little camera happy. Even though I only had Mike's point and shoot. I am glad we have a nice point and shoot. There are some bigger pictures of teh stagecoach down below.
They also had Mad Scientists there and the kids were able to make their own goo. Ewe! But they had fun!
We also were able to try our hand at hockey. Everyone was a pretty good shot.
I did not get any pictures of the Cardinal's cheerleaders that were there though. Nor the free Wells Fargo Water bottle we got. It was a great afternoon of family fun.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like super fun! And I even saw of picture of you. How rare!

Unknown said...

I like the wagon and the pictures of the boys, looks like a nice family outing.