I painted my bathroom this week and need to order pictures for the wall. Please vote! I am having a hard time deciding.
Here is the bathroom:


(thanks Audra for the help!)
Here are the ones I am thinking of:
1- Sunflowers and corn: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-non-wedding-weekend-shots.html I have a different tall sunflower one I might use instead of the one here but you get the idea. I like the browns and blues and whites and yellows of these.
2- MT St Helens- http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/08/mt-st-helens.html the bottom ones with the flowers and water not the top ones.
3- Water/beach- from these places : http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/08/oregon-sand-dunes.html I think in color not b&w because the color seems to go so well with the walls and here: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/08/olympia-wa.html and I have a few beach pictures from San Diego not posted.
4- old buildings etc like here: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/07/other-stuff-at-arches.html and here: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/07/more-yosemite-pioneer-museum.html and http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2008/01/more-grand-canyon.html
Here is the bathroom:
Here are the ones I am thinking of:
1- Sunflowers and corn: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-non-wedding-weekend-shots.html I have a different tall sunflower one I might use instead of the one here but you get the idea. I like the browns and blues and whites and yellows of these.
2- MT St Helens- http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/08/mt-st-helens.html the bottom ones with the flowers and water not the top ones.
3- Water/beach- from these places : http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/08/oregon-sand-dunes.html I think in color not b&w because the color seems to go so well with the walls and here: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/08/olympia-wa.html and I have a few beach pictures from San Diego not posted.
4- old buildings etc like here: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/07/other-stuff-at-arches.html and here: http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2007/07/more-yosemite-pioneer-museum.html and http://funwithphotography.blogspot.com/2008/01/more-grand-canyon.html
Of course if you have any suggestions other than these I am open to them. PLEASE. I am so critical and am way overthinking this!

10 comments:
I love the shots. I like 2 the best, but I don't want to sway the others. I am afraid someone will see my response and change their because they think I have bad taste. HA!
Email you later.
You are funny!
Um whoa is this the DOWNSTAIRS?! It looks amazing no matter what pictures you choose. What a transformation!! D
I really love those sunflower shots. And the masonry shots at the grand canyon. Tough choice for sure. The bathroom looks great.
How about water pictures. I also like the river pictures. Running water gives you inspiration in a bathroom!
I like the Mount St. Helens and Olympia shots the best (with the beach close too). I may be biased though since I love where I live and they're all from this neck of the woods!
I'm voting for the Mt. St. Helens and the beach shots (if you have beach shots without people in them.)
I pick those because I don't think the towels and decor lend a "country" or "western" feel and I think the other pictures would be more suited for a less sophisticated feeling space.
If that makes any sense.
Maybe you could just get a shelf and not worry yourself!
My vote is for the beach shots. I love scenic shots, but I will always lean towards the shots with people in them. Your bathroom is beautiful!
So what did you decide? I need a finished shot! Can't wait.
Post a Comment