Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My boys

So I found these pictures yesterday on a memory card I didn't know I hadn't emptied. I took these about a month ago when the boys got their new suits. They LOVE them. And I happen to think they look so handsome. Seriously they were so excited when they picked them out. They don't get that excited over new video games. Bear's was a bit more expensive than wild child's and he said that's okay it can be my birthday present too. That is what he got for his birthday last year but he has outgrown that suit and it is still a little big for WC. I miss Bear. He is off with grandparents visiting cousins. Sigh. He will be back tomorrow.










1 comment:

Amber said...

Those pictures make me want to cry they're so cute! The pinstripes and the dapper ties. Too much!