So, I got a new "fake floor" for my studio and finally got it set up this morning. I decided I needed to take some test shots to see how it works. I was babysitting the beautiful little girl this morning. She hates my lights so I had to turn the modeling lights off and I had to bribe her with raisins. But it worked! And I think I like the floor. I may go pick up another package so that I can make it bigger and I need a baseboard that is straight (this one is warped) but it will work. Isn't she ADORABLE?

This is her running away after eating the raisins.

I admit I threw the raisin on the floor a few times to get her to go over there. She thought it was the funniest game! I love babysitting her. We had so much fun. She did my hair. It was ver5y wet when we were done (she found the water squirter) but I looked fantastic. And I got weeds pulled and we played games. So much fun.


2 comments:
I think she is kind of cute,too! I must admit two things
one - I didn't know she liked raisins.
two - I kind of hoped you would take a few shots of her.
I love your work! :) Too bad two year olds are hard to work with. She really does love you (I think you know that) even if she does hate your lights. ;)
So adorable. Those pictures really capture her enthusiasm.
Post a Comment