I was the only one very interested in the actual monument.
Ironic that it is painted red but you have to be historically accurate I guess!


We got to card wool and then they spun it into yarn that we got to keep. Very cool. Even Dad got in on the action!

They got to water the garden and clean the rug. I wish they thought chores at home were that much fun!


The boys choose as one of their crafts to stamp leather. Hammers were involved so it was a no brainer!

Stopped in ZCMI for candy orange slices- YUM! And stopped by the bank to learn that they printed their own money- and would cut coins for change!


The quilt museum in the hospital was really interesting. I was surprised by how fascinated the kids were by it!

Brigham Young's farmhouse was closed for a Young family event. I was disappointed. It is my favorite building!
We got to take a mini train ride around this lake. It was more fun than I thought it would be. And great views also!




































2 comments:
At least your boys only got their hands on hammers. The weekend we were there was a mountain man rendezvous. My kids thought throwing hatchets was cool!
That's awesome! I didn't know this is there. It's outside of Salt Lake? I wanna go!
Post a Comment