Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Heritage Village

So while we were in Utah visiting Grandma Packer we went to Heritage Village at This is the Place Monument. It is a very cool living history museum. The kids had a great time and so did the grown ups. As many of you know I LOVE old buildings and history and photography. Can I just say I LOVE this place. These are some of the cool building etc photos that I took. I will post kid photos soon I promise- they take me longer to edit for some reason.

Looking out to Salt Lake valley.



I loved the line of handcarts. I can't imagine pulling them across the plains.





I love the plants in the front. Such cool texture!





This is one of my favorites. Hmm. I need another bathroom to redecorate, lol! Gotta figure out something to do with this cool image.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Beautiful photos Amy. I love the sepia and black and white. We visited there this summer too.