My friend Shannon is a photographer. Since Mike and I had never ever had nice portraits done of the two of us I decided it was about time and hired her. My anniversary gift to myself! I think she did a great job. It was definitely strange to be on that side of the camera though! I don't even know if these are my favorites or not. So many to choose from.
Isn't he handsome? (I was going to say cute but my girls hate it when I call Mike cute- he is to old to be cute. I have to say nice or handsome etc. . .)









7 comments:
Great pics Amy! I like the one of you in the blue, and the one of you and Mike right before the first cowboy hat picture. They just look cute and natural.
I demand that you post the one of you and the umbrella! (Even though Mike isn't in it.)
You guys look very cute. good job Mike for still smiling after those outfit changes. Amy - I like your little sweater. Where did you get that from?
Thanks! I got the sweater from Kohls.
You're looking more like your mom every day!
I'm also amazed by how much you look like your Mom...I can't believe that I didn't notice before!!
I love your hair! It is so cute you sassy thing! You are not supposed to look so good after having all those kids, you're making the rest of us look bad!
Post a Comment