My boys have now played two seasons of basketball at the community center, one in the fall and one in January and February. They have loved it! It has been a little strange for me. I love basketball, as a teenager I could spout of all the stats for every Suns player, but my brothers didn't play growing up (beyond church ball) so my experiences with little boys and sports has been all baseball and soccer. It was so weird to not be doing baseball. But a nice break. Here are pics from both seasons of them having fun (since I never posted last season, lol!)
He sticks his tongue out when concentrating.
Love this shot!
His favorite place to sit when not playing.
He saw me all the way on teh other side of the gym and hid from my camera, lol!
He is an awesome defensive player!
2 comments:
Fun shots Amy! Can I ask what lens you used for these? I didn't take any pics of my boys playing basketball this year because the ones I took last year turned out so awful. I'm guessing I need a better lens...
I used my Sigma 70-200 mm 2.8. I did not use my flash but instead cranked up my ISO to something insane like 3200. And then removed some noise in lightroom. The long lens with a wide apture really helped but alot of why they turned out so well is that my camera can handle the high iso and lightroom is good with noise.
Post a Comment