Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bear's birthday

 So we had Bear's family birthday celebration a day early because his birthday was one crazy day between school scouts, basketball, young womens etc. I can't believe he is 10! He was just a baby when we moved into this house so I guess that means we have been here a while.  Time flies. He got to pick his meal- Hawaiian Haystacks and Grandma Nolly volunteered to make birthday cupcakes.  We had a great time!
 Hawaiian Haystacks are great becasue you get to pick what to eat and so you know you will like everything on your plate!
 I love the candles!  The cupcakes were chocolate with a cream cheese filling.  Yummy!!!!




Not sure what he is doing here.  Anyone remember?  Maybe singing happy birthday to himself or preparing to take a deep breathe, or just being silly.  So him though!
Happy birthday Bear.  Love ya!!!

No comments: