



I think Grandma's backyard is our favorite place in the world. There are these huge trees that tower above and shade the entire area. There is an apricot tree, plum tree and apple tree. Grape vines line the back fence. Everything is green and beautiful and it is never hot back there. They added the swing for the great grand-kids and it has been a hit. The kids can spend entire days out here and never get bored. To Mike and I it just feels like home.
I think seeing Great Grandma is just about all the kids talked about for months. Our youngest asked her if we could stay forever and never leave. He said Dad could just get a new job up there. I think Grandma would be fine with that!
Grandma's hugs make everything all better!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that melts my heart!
Post a Comment