


As the sun was setting we hurried to drive under Tunnel l0g, a tree that had fallen and was carved out underneath. It was too dark to get a good picture of it. On our way there though we say a bear with two cubs. Although they were to far away for a flash and it was too dark for pictures I tried anyways. If you look closely you can see the momma bear. For the last few days being careful of bears was a big deal. Our campground at Yosemite had food lockers to put food, toothpaste deodorant etc in so that the bears wouldn't try to break into your car. They had that here also. And yet we hadn't seen one. The kids were so excited to finally see one and I was glad we were in the safety of our car.

1 comment:
Awesome pictures! I'm impressed! I remember going there as a kid!
Post a Comment