Below is the nondenominational log chapel that the Sawtooth Branch uses to meet in. The side windows are stained glass scenes of the area, beautiful, and the pew sits directly in front of these huge windows. The second picture is of what you see out those windows. Needless to say it was hard to concentrate on the speakers in sacrament meeting with such a view. The branch apparently has 18 permanent members-9 of which are from the same family! During the summer though they get quite the turnout. The chapel was full the morning we went- and they also have an evening sacrament service also.
We figured a nature walk was a good Sunday activity! This is beautiful Redfish Lake.



My dad took this photo. As for the one below I am not sure if I took it before I handed over the camera or if he took it after. I want to say I took one here, but I am not sure. Either which way I love the photograph.




My dad took this photo. As for the one below I am not sure if I took it before I handed over the camera or if he took it after. I want to say I took one here, but I am not sure. Either which way I love the photograph.


2 comments:
Those are some really pretty photos. Who knew the West could be purty? ;) Or maybe it's your awesome photography skills....
You do realize unless I go post some old Boston pics everything on here is the west? :) Too funny.
Post a Comment