Sunday we got to church on time but I admit I did Sweeties hair in the Primary room after I got chairs set up, LOL. I should have taken a picture of her in her dress, it is the CUTEST outfit EVER. Audra- you may not believe this but I managed to get through all of sacrament meeting without taking her out once! I am still in shock over it. She wasn't to happy when I had to leave to go to Primary but Mikes says she was excited to get to go into nursery. We came home ate lunch and then it was nap time. She took a long nap- which meant she was energized for Audra when they got back. The pictures above show common events this past weekend. Sweetie in the fire engine and Sweetie in someone else's shoes. She wouldn't keep hers on at church but she had shoes on constantly at home as long as they weren't hers! Mike's "favorite" was when she walked around on our wood floors with Sunshine's Sunday shoes that have a noisy heel. He said it sounded just like someone hammering! Thanks Audra for letting us borrow her for a weekend. We had a blast! Warning though she was spoiled a little.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Adventures day 3
Sunday we got to church on time but I admit I did Sweeties hair in the Primary room after I got chairs set up, LOL. I should have taken a picture of her in her dress, it is the CUTEST outfit EVER. Audra- you may not believe this but I managed to get through all of sacrament meeting without taking her out once! I am still in shock over it. She wasn't to happy when I had to leave to go to Primary but Mikes says she was excited to get to go into nursery. We came home ate lunch and then it was nap time. She took a long nap- which meant she was energized for Audra when they got back. The pictures above show common events this past weekend. Sweetie in the fire engine and Sweetie in someone else's shoes. She wouldn't keep hers on at church but she had shoes on constantly at home as long as they weren't hers! Mike's "favorite" was when she walked around on our wood floors with Sunshine's Sunday shoes that have a noisy heel. He said it sounded just like someone hammering! Thanks Audra for letting us borrow her for a weekend. We had a blast! Warning though she was spoiled a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks! I noticed the spoiling thing. She came home and didn't notice me at all. Looked at Grandma and looked at aunt Chrissy. Then played with the singing reindeer. Lovely.
Then the rest of the night she avoided me and shreeched. Adorable. NOT!
Post a Comment