Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy kids!




This is her- always smiling unless you are trying to get her to smile in a posed group shot! And her hair is almost always in her face. She was so excited that I got to come and sleep in her pink bed! It was so sweet of her to let me take over her room for a few days!







He liked to play peek a boo with me. And I would get big hugs and kisses and then he would go run to his dad because he is a DADDYS BOY. Big time. He is too cute!







More Daddy's boy!














He climbed alot while I was there. He must love his bunk beds! I also got lots of loves and grins and stories read to me. His cousins miss him and can't wait until they get to see all of them again.

Thanks for bringing me to visit. I had a BLAST!

No comments: