The gang who went on the tour. Various aunts uncles great aunts uncles cousins etc.
It was so overgrown I couldn't get a good picture of the entire house.
When they created the reservoir it made the cemetery a peninsula with only a small track of land to get to it.
We then headed to Ogden to see houses there. We saw Mary Ann's two houses in Ogden and her son Oscar Geertsen's house. Mary Ann is my great great grandmother, Oscar and Ina Belle my great grandparents and their daughter Viola my grandmother.
Mary Ann's house in Ogden. From what I can tell from old photographs the stain glass window is original.
Mary Ann's last house in Ogden just a few houses down from Oscar and Ina Belle's.
Oscar and Ina Belle's home. I am not sure when they moved into it. I do know it is the house my aunt's and uncles remember visiting as a child.
My mom had to take a look inside (we talked with a neighbor he said he didn't think the current owner would mind). She says it looks fairly original.
The hospital where my mother was born (okay there was a hospital here at one point :) )
Pics of the reunion will come soon!
Pics of the reunion will come soon!

















1 comment:
I share a birthday with Peter! Thats cool!
Post a Comment