Yes we did this oh say two weeks ago. But hey late is better than never. The kids love decorating the tree. If I ever have more than five minutes of my own time maybe I will take pics of my other favorite decorations.
Merry Christmas!
PS- this year I didn't move any of the ornaments after they went to bed!




Mike made these bird houses out of balsa wood the second Christmas we were married. We still have most of them. They are everyone's favorite ornaments.
The garland has taken years to make but we finally have it on all the trees and up the stairs. I only have two places yet where I want more.
2 comments:
These are beautiful! I love the garland! The lighting makes everything look gorgeous! Nice pictures!
*Sigh* I still have to wait before I get a pretty tree, lol.
Though I go for garishly overdecorated to compensate.
Post a Comment