We went to my parents ward Christmas party and Santa came! 
They asked if I wanted to try again for a better picture but I said Nah, that is so his personality. I am sure anyone who knows him will agree! Now if I had just brought my great big camera the pics would be better but. . . It was raining and I was tired :)
Are they getting big or what?

Gotta sing "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" LOUD!

They asked if I wanted to try again for a better picture but I said Nah, that is so his personality. I am sure anyone who knows him will agree! Now if I had just brought my great big camera the pics would be better but. . . It was raining and I was tired :)
Are they getting big or what?
Gotta sing "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" LOUD!
1 comment:
So cute! What a great looking Santa!
Post a Comment