Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Field trip!
Before you think something is wrong with your computer let me assure you, yes this post has no pictures (gasp!). But I had to share about the fun we had today. For my youngest's preschool class we had a field trip today to go see Childplay's version of Seussical the Musical. We had FRONT row seats. The kids were in such awe of what was going on. I don't think I have ever seen that group sit THAT still for THAT long. It was amazing! The stage was wonderful; the cast was wonderful, as was the music. They told the story of Horton the Elephant set to music. While I have read that book to my oldest years ago I don't think my boys have ever read it. So now a trip to the library is in order. It was just awesome. I may have to take all the ekids to one of their performances later- it was great. And the new theatre they are in is pretty cool too. My son had a blest! He can't wait for the next field trip:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment